Sunday, January 28, 2007

GROSS

I'm not one to write out of emotion. In fact, I think it's deplorable and should be avoided at all costs; but for the sake of my own perpetual contradiction, let me let loose here...

I hate high schoolers. That is truth that I have so recently unturned. Ever since being accepted into college I've felt myself being pulled further and further away from the culture, but nothing has so cut those ties as the current rumor that has spread about me.

I normally don't really pay any heed to rumors, especially if they're about myself. If I do notice them, however, I usually find them to be humorous. But this latest rumor has both offended and infuriated me beyond my normal clairvoyance.

I DO NOT HAVE PROMISCUOUS SEX IN THE BOY'S BATHROOM.

That's so fucking disgusting to suggest that. I hate it. I mean I could take all the other things that were said about me at Rustburg High School, but this is one thing that I will not tolerate. It just shows the idiocy and vulgarity of High Schoolers.

God, when the hell is June gonna be here?

No comments: